The UM3763 datasheet specifies that this IC is a CMOS LSI circuit which contains analog signal amplifiers and frequency detector for driving motor. It is designed for use in electronic devices and other applications. It is packed with 8 pins DIP.
- typical 3V operating voltage
- a motor can be driven by connecting a NPN transistor
- RC oscillator with one external resistor
- on-chip analog signal amplifiers
- use of whistle for controlling
- the output stage will change when the device senses effective frequency