Single Low Resistance MOSFETs
Fairchild Semiconductor now provides designers of cellular handsets and other ultra-portable applications P-Channel PowerTrench® MOSFETs to meet their needs for a small sized battery or load switching solution with excellent thermal characteristics.
The FDMA905P and FDME905PT feature a MOSFET with low on-state resistance. These devices offer exceptional thermal performance for their physical size, and are also well suited to linear mode applications. For more information and to order samples, visit:
Features and Benefits:
- 2mm x 2mm MicroFET™ package offers low profile – 0.8mm maximum
- Guaranteed low RDS (MAX RDS = 16mΩ at VGS = -4.5V, ID = -10A)
- Offers excellent thermal performance (RΘJA = 52 degree C/W)
- 1.6mm x 1.6mm Thin MicroFET package offers ultra low profile – 0.55mm max
- Guaranteed low RDS (MAX RDS = 22mΩ at VGS = -4.5V, ID = -8A)
- Offers excellent thermal performance (RΘJA = 60 degree C/W)
The FDMA905P and FDME905PT are free from halogenated compounds and antimony oxides and are RoHS-compliant. Both devices provide safe operation at low voltage and are suitable for use in handsets and ultra-portable devices.
Dedicated to delivering “Solutions for Your Success™,” Fairchild Semiconductor is a mobile technology leader offering a substantial portfolio of analog and power IP that can be customized to meet specific design requirements. By integrating leading circuit technologies into tiny, advanced packages, Fairchild provides mobile users significant advantages while reducing the size, cost and power of designs. Fairchild’s mobile IP can be found in a majority of handsets in use today.
For more information on Fairchild’s mobile solutions, visit the Fairchild website at: http://www.fairchildsemi.com/applications/diagrams/mobile.html
Fairchild Semiconductor: Solutions for Your Success™
Pricing:US in 1,000 quantity pieces
- FDMA905P $0.29
- FDME905PT $0.26