– This is a simplest slave flash trigger circuit.
– It will help the slave flash immediately works almost simultaneously with the main flash.
– This circuit better than others circuits because without the external power supply.
– Since (look at circuit below) use the solar cell get light from the main flash.
– The solar cell will have the voltage to trigger the gate lead of thyristor (SCR) Th1 to apply the slave flash works.
– This all operation use times less than 1/1000 second.
– Th1- TIC-106D is the low power and high sensitivity and include the choke to get the trigger voltage from the solar cell, which should has aperture area of at least 100 square millimeters.
– The shock coil of 68 mH that help the circuit has the high sensitivity and wide up.
– The prototype can be used in distance from the main flash to slave flash it makes up to 50 meters.