This article is part of Pioneer DEH-P3500MP Features and Options CD-player, receiver, and a description of the functional diagram, blocks the amplifier and tuner, CD-drive, keyboard. Disassembly, service and adjust the settings. Test mode. Potential problems and procedures to address them.
We list the main features of CD-receiver «Pioneer DEH-P3500MP».
- Play a CD with the file format MP3. Standard music data compression of MPEG-1
- The power amplifier of sound frequency, performed on MOS transistors MOSFET50.
- EEQ + – 3-band parametric equalizer with five fixed modes (super bass / Powerful / Natural / Vocal / Flat), the crossover filter with high and low frequencies, EQ memory source, user presets.
- CD-Text function.
- Radio Text function – Adaptive RDS-Tuner (PI, PS, AF, TP / TA).
- Playing discs CD-R, CD-RW.
- Ripple noise suppressor (PNS).
- Remembering the 24 stations (BSM).
- High-speed digital AM / FM D4Q-tuner with a synthesizer and a phase synchronization.
- RCA-outputs for connecting external amplifiers (F + S / W or without damping).
- Office of connected devices via the bus IP-BUS: External DVD-player, TV tuner and a CD-changer.
- High-contrast LCD display with white backlight.
- Hinged front panel with alarm.
- Interface connector type ISO.
- Auxiliary input AUX-ln (via optional connector CD-RB20).
The main electrical parameters
- Power – 14.4 (Power – 14.4 (10.8 … 15.1V allowed)
- Type grounding polarity – negative
- Maximum current consumption 10 A
- Current consumption in standby mode – not more than 0.5 mA
- Maximum output load – 4 ’50 W
- Rated load impedance – 4 ohms (4 … 8Ohm permissible).
- Sampling Frequency – 44.1 kHz
- ADC – 16 bit
- Bandwidth – 5 … 20,000 Hz (± 1 dB)
- S / N Ratio – 94 dB (1 kHz)
- Dynamic Range – 92dB (1kHz)
- Decode MP3 – MPEG 1 and MPEG 2 Audio Layer 3.
- Frequency Range-87.5 … 108.0 MHz
- Sensitivity – less than 0.7 ohms mV/75
- S / N Ratio – 75 dB
- Selectivity – 80 dB
- Stereo separation – 45 dB
- Bandwidth – 30 … 15,000 Hz (± 3 dB).
- Frequency range – 531 … 1602kH
- Sensitivity – better than 18mV
- S / N Ratio – 65 dB.
- Frequency Range 153 … 281 kHz
- Sensitivity – better than 30mV
- S / N Ratio – 65 dB.
Functional diagram of the CD-receiver «Pioneer DEH-P3500MP»Can be download here
It is composed of blocks are the following:
- power amplifier and tuner A (Tuner Amp Unit);
- With the keypad (Keyboard Unit);
- CD-player unit in (CD Core Unit (S10MP3));
- block the front of the B (Panel Unit).
Consider each of the blocks in more detail.