PICNIC is a project to add 10BaseT Ethernet controller to PIC17F877, and it can run as an network-enable device.
This project is based on tristate’s PICNIC product. And I just change the temperature sensor’s circuits to improve the precision on A/D convert and add another Temp-Sensor channel.
* Build in Realtek RTL8019AS Ethernet Controller IC (10BaseT)
* MAC address are configurable via rewrite the 93C46 eeprom.
* Build in RS232 serial interface can connect to any host, and Transfer/Receive via network by UDP protocol
* LCD interface, can show IP address and any message by UDP protocol
* Drive the output port to I/O or H/L, could be used as an extension.
* Build in WWW server to show and change the configuration.