Low-Dropout Linear Regulator, High PSRR
The TPS7A33 series of linear regulators are negative voltage (–36 V), ultralow-noise (16 µVRMS, 72 dB PSRR) linear regulators capable of sourcing a maximum load of 1 A.
The TPS7A33 series include a CMOS logic-level-compatible enable pin (EN) to allow for user-customizable power management schemes. Other features available include built-in current limit and thermal shutdown features to protect the device and system during fault conditions.
The TPS7A33 family is designed using bipolar technology primarily for high-accuracy, high-precision instrumentation applications, where clean voltage rails are critical to maximize system performance. This feature makes it ideal to power operational amplifiers, analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), digital-to-analog converters (DACs), and other high-performance analog circuitry.
- Supply Rails for Op Amps, DACs, ADCs, and Other High-Precision Analog Circuitry
- Post DC/DC Converter Regulation and Ripple Filtering
- Test and Measurement
- Industrial Instrumention
- Base Stations and Telecom Infrastrucure
- 12-V and 24-V Industrial Buses
- All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Input Voltage Range: –3 V to –36 V
- 16 µVRMS (10 Hz to 100 kHz)
- Power-Supply Ripple Rejection:
- 72 dB (10 kHz)
- Adjustable Output: –1.18 V to –33 V
- Maximum Output Current: 1 A
- Stable with Ceramic Capacitors ≥ 10 µF
- Built-In Current-Limit and Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Available in an External Heatsink-Capable, High Thermal Performance TO-220 Package
- Operating Tempature Range: –40°C to +125°C