High Power WiFi Front End Modules
The RF5605 and RFFM420x family of parts (RFFM4200, RFFM4201, RFFM4202, and RFFM4203) from RFMD are 6 × 6mm high power, front end modules specifically designed for IEEE 802.11b/g/n WiFi 2.4 -2.5GHz customer premises equipment (CPE) applications. They each have an integrated three-stage linear power amplifier, Tx harmonic filtering, and SPDT switch. These modules also have a fully matched input and output for a 50Ω system and incorporate matching networks optimized for linear output power and efficiency.
With mirrored pinout options, these modules align with any chipset or configuration used for WiFi designs.
- POUT = 27.5dBm < 2.5% EVM
- Single 5.0V Supply
- 35dB Typical Gain Across Frequency Band
- 2.4GHz to 2.5GHz Frequency Range
- 1X1 MIMO architecture
- Integrated 3-stage PA, filtering and T/R switch
- WiFi IEEE802.11b/g/n Applications
- Access Points/Gateways
- WiFi-Enabled Set-Top Boxes
- Customer Premises Equipment (CPE)
- Data Cards and Terminals
- Spread-Spectrum and MMDS Systems