Can be directly connected to CD players, tuners and tape recorders.
* Tested with several headphone models of different impedance: 32, 100, 245, 300, 600 & 2000 Ohm.
* Old 8 Ohm impedance headphones can be also driven, but these obsolete devices are not recommended.
* Schematic shows left channel and power supply (common to both channels).
* Numbers in parentheses show IC1 right channel pin connections.
* A correct grounding is very important to eliminate hum and ground loops. Connect to the same point the ground sides of J1, P1, C2, C3 & C4. Then connect separately the input and output grounds to the power supply ground.