Fluke’s Five New Infrared Cameras
Fluke Corporation introduces five new infrared cameras with a broad range of powerful yet easy-to-use capabilities:
- IR Optiflex™ Focus System for fast, easy to take, sharply focused, accurate images.
- IR-Fusion® Technology blends digital and infrared images into a single image to precisely document problem areas.
- One-handed operation at only 1.63 pounds, balanced to sit perfectly in the hand.
- Built rugged to survive drops up to 6.5 feet.
- Multi-mode video recording to monitor processes over time and troubleshoot frame-by-frame.
- IR PhotoNotes™ annotation system to keep an exact record of equipment models, nameplates, etc.
- Electronic Compass saves precise location with the image.
- SmartView® professional IR analysis and reporting software for viewing, annotating and editing infrared images.
Five models available, for a range of users, applications and prices
- Ti110 and Ti125 for plant technicians, HVAC/R professionals and electricians who need to troubleshoot, maintain and inspect electrical and mechanical equipment and components.
- TiR110 and TiR125 for building inspection and energy audit professionals evaluating and reporting insulation problems, air leakage, moisture issues, or construction defects.
- Ti100 for general applications — the same ruggedness and ease-of use for value conscious professionals.
Pricing and Availability
The U.S. list price for the Fluke Ti100 Thermal Imager is $2,495; the Ti110 and TiR110 models are $4,495; and the Ti125 and TiR125 models are $5,495. For more information, visit: http://www.fluke.com/fluke/usen/products/categoryti.