The complete circuit project above can be found at: Techlib.com
Very detailed, with pictures, photographs, circuit enhancements, etc.
Once you get started reading the ’Techlib’ website, there’s no stopping!Have fun!
Below are a couple other related links to check:
- The Journey to Forever–Crystal Radio
- Building a simple crystal radio
- Crystal Radios and Tubes
- Dave’s Homemade Crystal Radios
- Radio Crystal Blue
- Wikipedia Explanation
- Phill’s Oatmeal Radio (pdf file)
- The Xtal Set Society
- Scott’s Crystal Radios
- Radio-kits Discussion Group
- Bizarre: Crystal radio
- Foxhole radio – true tinkering!
- Xtal Radio Plans
The circuit as published above is used only as a logo to indicate “Crystal Radio” (hence no component values), and is copyright © Charles Wenzel and Techlib.com.Used with permission.