Starting from today I will try to post interesting Arduino projects from around the web. I am novice in this domain but I am giving my best to fully understant it.
I must say from the begining that the projects are not developed by me and I will link the original source.
This Arduino project uses a general-purpose appliance remote control that you can buy from a hardware store. It can be modified to link it to an Arduino for software control of devices around your house, without having to touch any mains-level wiring.
- 1 Arduino Duemilanove, Arduino Pro, Seeeduino, or equivalent
- 1 RF appliance remote control
- 1 Prototyping shield
- 4 5V reed relays
- 4 1N4001 power diodes or similar
- 4 PCB-mount male connectors
- 4 line-mount female connectors
- 10 cm ribbon cable