200mA Low-IQ Regulator
The TLV707 series (TLV707xx and TLV707xxP) of low-dropout linear regulators (LDOs) are low quiescent current devices with excellent line and load transient performance, and are designed for power-sensitive applications. These devices provide a typical accuracy of 0.5%. All versions have thermal shutdown and overcurrent protection for safety. Furthermore, these devices are stable with an effective output capacitance of only 0.1 µF. This feature enables the use of cost-effective capacitors that have higher bias voltages and temperature derating. These devices also regulate to the specified accuracy with no output load.
The TLV707xxP also provides an active pull-down circuit to quickly discarge the outputs.
The TLV707 series are available in a 1-mm × 1-mm DFN (SON) package that makes them ideal for handheld applications.
- Wireless Handsets, Smart Phones, and PDAs
- MP3 Players and Other Handheld Devices
- WLAN and Other PC Add-On Cards
(1) See Package Option Addendum at end of this document for complete list of available voltage options.
(2) See Input and Output Capacitor Requirements in the Application Information section for more details.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Very Low Dropout: 250 mV at 150 mA
- 0.5% Typical Accuracy
- 1.5% Accuracy over Temperature
- Low IQ: 25 µA
- Fixed-Output Voltage Combinations Possible from 1.2 V to 5.0 V(1)
- High PSRR:
- 70 dB at 100 Hz
- 50 dB at 1 MHz
- Stable with Effective Capacitance of 0.1 µF(2)
- Thermal Shutdown and Overcurrent Protection
- Packages: 1-mm × 1-mm DFN (SON) and SC70-5