10.3 Gbps Dual-Channel Repeater
The DS100BR111 is an extremely low power, high performance dual-channel repeater for serial links with data rates up to 10.3 Gbps. The DS100BR111 pinout is configured as one bidirectional lane (one transmit, one receive channel).
The DS100BR111 inputs feature a powerful 4-stage continuous time linear equalizer (CTLE) to provide a boost of up to +36 dB at 5 GHz and open an input eye that is completely closed due to inter-symbol interference (ISI) induced by the interconnect mediums such as an FR-4 backplane or AWG-30 cables. The transmitter features a programmable output de-emphasis driver with up to -12 dB and allows amplitude voltage levels to be selected from 700 mVp-p to 1200 mVp-p to suit multiple application scenarios.
- High-speed active copper cable modules and FR-4 backplane in communication systems
- 10GE, 10G-KR, FC, SAS, SATA 3/6 Gbps (with OOB detection), InfiniBand, CPRI, RXAUI and many others.
- Two channel repeaters for up to 10.3 Gbps
- DS100BR210 : 2x unidirectional channels
- DS100BR111 : 1x bidirectional lane
- 10G-KR bi-directional interface compatibility
- Allows for back-channel communication and training
- Low 65mW/channel (typical) power consumption, with option to power down unused channels
- Advanced signal conditioning features
- Receive equalization up to +36 dB
- Transmit de-emphasis up to -12 dB
- Transmit VOD control: 700 to 1200 mVp-p
- < 0.3 UI of residual DJ at 10 Gbps
- Programmable via pin selection, EEPROM or SMBus interface
- Single supply operation selectable: 2.5V or 3.3v
- Flow-thru pinout in 4mmx4mm 24-pin leadless LLP package
- >5kV HBM ESD rating
- Industrial -40 to 85°C operating temperature range